Friday 25 November 2011

Chinese Yuan - The Biggest Decline Since July 2010


The Chinese yuan went to third weekly drop today, showing the biggest decline since July 2010, on speculation that slower economic growth will make China, to cut the currency gains to protect exporters the nation. 

The government report showed that exports grew 15.9 percent in October, showing the slowest growth rate in almost two years. Data from HSBC Holdings Plc and Markit Economics, said China's manufacturing industry could slow this month. The currency may weaken further requiring importers dollars at the end of the year.

8 comments:

  1. Hi,Really great effort. Everyone must be read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog and love this blog because this is the best way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info’s. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will keep in submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! Extremely good article! I’m a usual website visitor to your website. Keep up the fantastic work, I read few articles on this internet site
    and I believe that your weblog is very interesting and contains lots of great information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...