Friday 25 November 2011

Latest Sources for Forex Stocks and Financial Trader


Get the latest breaking news is a fundamental requirement for all currencies, stocks or options trader. The Internet is full of different places, but not all of them have the financial news or provide this kind of news in a timely manner. This list consists of the top ten merchant news sources that are updated frequently and do not mix with irrelevant news. 

Bloomberg - the latest news source on all that is somehow related to financial markets. Categorization of help in finding regions of major international news. 
Forbes.com Breaking News - a great site for recent financial information, but also offers free news from various news sources paid (Associated Press). The stock market traders will like the coverage of almost all types of businesses. 
Reuters Business and Finance - Reuters is one of the most professional information companies in the world and offering news as a free service for everyone. 
BusinessWeek - which can be very old, but still has some exclusive content from BusinessWeek news and analysis very professional. 
Financial Times - FT I like because they are not US-centric as some financial news sites, which offer a world view very good news. Can be recommended as a source of news related to Forex, if you prefer the exotic currency pairs trade. 
CNNMoney - against the FT, CNN prefers U.S. news, but still good because most of the world's reserves are concentrated in Wall Street. It will also be useful for forex traders dollar. 
CNBC - a "must have" favorites for each currency trader, news on the currency markets have been delivered at the level of quality.

21 comments:

  1. very interesting post! i liked it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows 8 betaVery interesting post. Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this info. It made for an interesting read! eight house feng shui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must be read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been browsing internet for more than three hours today since morning, yet I didn’t found any interesting article like this which provides knowledge. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing such informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...