Tuesday 22 November 2011

US Dollar Position in Forex Trading

Forex trading revolve against US dollar in all over the world.Lets see its position in Forex market and how it effects of the trading value.bi-partisan committee designed to find a solution to the debt crisis in the US has failed. As a result, US stocks are in free fall today. The US dollar, though, is mostly higher in Forex trading.
US dollar is gaining in Forex trading as concerns about world events catch up with investors and traders. Risk aversion is a major part of financial market proceedings today, and that means that Forex traders are looking for stability. Even with the budget woes in the US, the dollar is considered the most stable currency in the world.
Plus, what other currency is going to be considered a better choice? It’s true that the yuan is supposed to move toward more flexibility, but it will be years before the yuan is in a position to to take over as the de facto global currency. The eurozone is in such a mess that euro can’t be relied on right now. Even the yen is down against the US dollar today.
For now, the US dollar is gaining, even on the uncertain economic and budgetary future for the US. Things could change, but, for now, with all of the economic concerns and uncertainty, safe haven status is likely to help the greenback.
At 16:26 GMT EUR/USD is lower at 1.3509, down slightly from the open at 1.3515. GBP/USD is lower, dropping to 1.5651 from the open at 1.5793. USD/JOY is higher at 76.9640, up from the open at 76.8820.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for trying! Sorry you had to go through the trouble. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog and love this blog because this is the best way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
    Gr8…Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tools are very useful for me for that really thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there! Extremely good article! I’m a usual visitor to your blog. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge to grow better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...