Tuesday 22 November 2011

How News Impact on Forex and Stock Market?

News and rumors are the main elements for the Forex trading or for the stock market.The global financial markets are interconnected and depend greatly on the financial and macroeconomic statistics. The Forex market is not an exception. Currency rates — the basic instruments of the foreign exchange market — are affected by the by major financial news, fundamental statistical reports and important geopolitical events. But nothing compares to seeing the actual effects of the news on the Forex market. Here you will find three major examples of such influence.

Monetary Actions

Such news as monetary policy decisions by the major central banks have an immediate impact on the currency pairs. If the interest rate is changed too fast or too slow, or an unexpected comment is made about the future interest rate changes, the currency pairs rally or fall with a speed of light. When the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) of the U.S. Federal Reserve announced its first rate cut from 5.25% to 4.75% on September 18th, 2007, after a long series of the rate hikes, it pushed EUR/USD up. On the EUR/USD hourly chart below you can see a jump in the rate as the dollar lost a part of its attractiveness with the lower interest rate and the euro advanced. The reaction has been instant and a strong bullish trend has followed afterwards:


As you see, the impact of the news on the Forex market can’t be ignored. Whether you trade intraday or long-term, your currency positions will be affected by the Forex news. That’s why it’s important for the currency traders to monitor all the related news and make the market decisions in relation to them.

15 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs that I see these days don't really provide anything this interesting. But I'm definitely interested in this one more than any other blog. Just thought to share my views on this to let you know how useful these articles are. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...